Working at Christianity Today is a career as well as a calling. It is an opportunity to collaborate with a passionate and dynamic team that stewards an extraordinary legacy and an effective, energetic and multi-faceted future.
This position will work alongside the Lead Executive Assistant to support the President and three additional executive level position. This position is full-time, but we would consider part-time for the right candidate.
Our purpose is to elevate the Church and inspire the world with a vision to promote storytellers and sages. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, brings order and enjoys executing a plan, we hope to hear from you.
Qualifications Required: (Essential for the position)
- High School graduate required; College Degree preferred.
- Knowledge: E.g., Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience: E.g., Two or more years administrative work with a variety of office duties in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications Desired: (Desired but not required for the position)
- Event planning
- Project management
- Database management
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Computer/Office Suite, donor database, responding to emails, handling mailings, calendar/scheduling, travel planning, event preparation, internet search skills and general office support.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Ability to work well in a rapid pace, high functioning, multi-task work environment. Able to take direction well and offer initiative. Works well with others.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Physical Demands: while performing duties of the job, incumbent is occasionally required to stand; sit; walk; use hands to handle, finger, or use objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Usual office environment conditions
- Annual performance evaluation
- Attainment of annual goals established by manager and incumbent