Sustaining Partners are friends of Christianity Today who make an annual commitment of $1,000 or more and make it possible for the nonprofit ministry to explore new initiatives, extend its global reach, and expand the message of Beautiful Orthodoxy. Thank you to our 2018 Sustaining Partners honored in CT's March 2019 issue.
Sustaining Partners commit to:
- Give an annual gift of $1,000 or more
- Pray for Christianity Today’s mission and vision
- Tell others about Christianity Today and share Beautiful Orthodoxy
Special Benefits include:
- Quarterly ministry updates and prayer requests from President and CEO Harold Smith
- Early access to select, new CT books and downloadable resources
- Special invitation to Christianity Today gatherings in your area
- Named recognition in our annual materials, including in the March issue of CT magazine and on ChristianityToday.org
Visit here to make your 2019 Pledge, or give your gift now below.