Our Cause: Beautiful Orthodoxy
Learn more at BeautifulOrthodoxy.com
For the Church …
Since 1956, Christianity Today has challenged the church with real-world content that is timely, compelling, insightful, balanced—and biblical.
Christianity Today is a magazine. But, it's much more than that.
Christianity Today is a leading, nonprofit media ministry for the evangelical church with print publications and web resources that together reach over four million people every month.
Christianity Today publishes resources in various formats that Christian leaders everywhere trust. But, it's much more than that.
Christianity Today changes the people who change the world.
Men and women—in the U.S. and abroad—who are serious about their faith. Leaders and influencers—young and old—who are serious about wanting their lives to be used by God as a counterculture for the common good.
Today Christianity Today is more than a magazine.
And, in the future, we will be too as we advocate for the church, shape the evangelical conversation, bring important issues to the forefront, and provide practical solutions for church leaders.
Christianity Today's Distinctives
- Christ preeminent in all things
- a clear ministry emphasis
- trustworthy content that is biblically-based
- a civil tone that communicates with conviction and love
- journalistic excellence and professional integrity
- creative verve and a humble discontent with the status quo
- staff development, diversity, and devotion
- financial health and strength
- and focused, strategically-planned growth
Leaders as our Core Readers
Intellectually curious and devoted Christians who influence the church, their community, and the broader culture to the glory of God.
Leading as our Core Calling
Strategically informing and influencing the church as it engages cultures in Jesus’ name.